The American College of the Middle East has the Institutional accreditation from the Private Universities Council of Kuwait (PUC). ACM has also achieved international programmatic accreditations in the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Engineering and Technology.
The Department of Business Administration at the American College of the Middle East (ACM) has been officially accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in the following programs:
- Diploma (Associate of science degree) in Business Administration – Accounting
- Diploma (Associate of science degree) in Business Administration – Financial Service
- Diploma (Associate of science degree) in Business Administration – Human Resources Management
- Diploma (Associate of science degree) in Business Administration – Marketing
The programs were evaluated according to the Baldrige model, which includes seven standards: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Student and Stakeholder Focus, Student Learning Assessment, Faculty Focus, Curriculum and Business Unit Performance.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation body for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn. Institutions with programs accredited by ACBSP are committed to continuous improvement that ensures their business program will give students the skills employers want.
The Engineering and Technology Department at The American College of the Middle East is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), for four Engineering Technology programs:
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
The four programs have been accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC) of ABET, which is a global accreditor of college and university programs in applied and natural science, computing, engineering, and engineering technology.