ACM believes that students are individuals who are governed by individual differences that render them unique in terms of their given talents and learning styles. Hence, it is imperative to recognize that while not all students achieve excellence in more traditional academic settings, these same students can thrive in an educational setting better suited to their unique abilities. Thus ACM believes that there exists a critical segment of serious and talented students who possess a high level of both emotional intelligence and academic potential — be it in the realms of public relations, engineering and technical applications — and that these students can be of great service to these industries. ACM further recognizes these areas of education as extremely vital to the job market, and is committed to providing students with opportunities to succeed in both their personal lives and their careers.
At ACM, our educational philosophy is to apply “learning by doing”, throughout our students’ educational journey. As an evolving educational hub in the heart of Kuwait, ACM distinguished itself by having:
- An evolving educational hub offering the best educational experience while providing the finest resources. The University campus includes green and urban landscapes, educational buildings, and a variety of cutting-edge facilities.
- Local and international accreditations
- Faculty coming from diverse backgrounds and with top-notch academic and professional experience
- Strong support for students’ holistic development and success: Academic Advising Center, Tawteen Career Center, Tutoring Center, and accessibility to various resources such as a high-tech library, a Cultural Center, and a Sports Center.
- An Innovation Hub comprising of an Engineering Innovation Center, a Business Innovation Center, and a variety of arts and self-interests clubs.
- A vibrant campus life: events and exhibitions, clubs and societies, sports and academic competitions, exhibitions, and cultural and socially responsible activities