Tawteen Career Center helps students to find their dream job. Students are provided with advice and guidance to find their future career by advising them where to apply and how to discover their career options. Tawteen’s experienced staff closely monitor Kuwait’s employment and labor market trends to help promote and place students in the job market.
Tawteen communicates all training and employment opportunities provided by employers on Tawteen channels and encourages them to apply through the center.
Tawteen prepares Alumni to:
- Identify their skills and map out how they plan to advance themselves both in the long and short term
- Apply constructive communication strategies with potential employers
- Present effective interview strategies
- Identify different industries and career options
- Develop a professional resume and cover letter
- Master activities such as contacts, networking, interviews, and negotiating job offers.
- Demonstrate effective job search strategies using effective search tools.