Computer Network Systems (CNS)
Diploma Degree in Computer Network Systems (CNS)
The Computer Network Systems program at ACM helps students acquire the needed skills for direct entry into the networking and telecommunication profession. One of the main strengths of the program is the practical aspect and use of dedicated tools that allow students to develop hands-on competence and problem analysis skills.
The total credits required for graduation are 66 credits, normally achievable within two years of full-time study.
Program Educational Objectives
The Computer Network Systems program is designed to prepare students for continuous learning and successful careers. Our alumni are expected to:
- Pursue a successful career in the field of Computer Network Systems
- Solve technical problems efficiently while working individually or as part of a professional team
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Continue their intellectual development through graduate education or professional development courses
- Demonstrate high standard ethical and social values
The Computer Network Systems program adopts the “Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology – Applied and Natural Science Accreditation Commission” (ABET – ANSAC) in achieving student outcomes. Graduates of Computer Network Systems must demonstrate:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences, and other related disciplines
- an ability to conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve applied science problems
- an ability to function on teams
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- a recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern applied science tools necessary for professional practice
Graduates of ACM Computer Network Systems program will have hands-on experience in the networking field giving them the opportunity to immediately integrate in the industry, to work as a: Network Administrator, Network Help Desk & Technical Support, and Systems Analyst.